Friday, September 20, 2013

Special Delivery

I didn't have to go to the coffee shop to get my fair scone after all.  Nora bought me one. And she bought Dave one.  And she even bought her teacher one!  


Delivered luke-warm and fair-fresh right to my kitchen counter


And she brought them home for us, right after she got done eating this.  

See the bag!  

And doing this. 



Just look at that face!  That is the face of a kid having fun, great fun!  (Just like I knew she would.)  

And I wasn't there to witness it.  (Just like I knew I wouldn't be.) 

Thankfully, Addie texted me the pictures.  (And thank goodness for IPhones.)  

So forget everything I said about the fair: the long lines, the stinky animals, the crappy food.  Next year, I am so there.  With my own kid.  And my own IPhone.  Ready to start a new fair streak.

Keep on keeping on-
S-




No comments:

Post a Comment