Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Gettin Fancy

I decided to snazz up the old blog today.  So, thanks to You Tube, I now know how to make those beautiful little tabs running across the top of my home page.  Thank you You Tube!   Now I just have to learn how to link a post (i.e. My Fine Feathered Friend) to the "What I'm Reading" tab.  (it's a process-ha!) 

Additionally, after a LONG deliberation, I decided to change the title of my blog. I even had a new name picked out!  The Write Life.  Perfect, right? I was so excited, I couldn't wait!    

But then I learned that it's not that easy to just change your title.   Apparently, there are a LOT of bloggers out there with the word WRITE in their title:
  
The Write Life
The Write Life For Me
The Write Life 4 Me
and so on and so on and so on....

Ugh...

So, for now, I will continue to put my life into words (Yes--even Mylifeinwords was taken) just as I always have. 

Keep on keeping on! 
S-


1 comment:

  1. You could be gangster and name your blog The Write Lyfe. With a Y.

    ReplyDelete