Friday, February 7, 2014

An Engaging Student

Where's Nora Jane?
Today Nora Jane was celebrated as one of Downing Elementary School's Students of the Month.  Technically, she was honored in December, but since we were in California celebrating her Great Grandpa's 100th (yes, I said 100th) birthday, she was recognized today along with all the kids from January.

What was she honored for?

Being an engaging writer!  (Yay Nora!)

We were so proud!


Proud Papa

Proud Mama

So, after school, we officially celebrated with frozen yogurt (her favorite.)  Because we weren't cold enough.

Mama's, Nora's
(there is yogurt somewhere in her cup)

Oh, chocolate covered strawberry, how I love you so!

So much that I can't even open my eyes while I eat you.

Love this kid

Even when she's a little blurry, wearing my scarf,
and smiling with a mouthful of food!

Oh Nora Jane engaging only begins to describe you! 

xoxo----
mama


No comments:

Post a Comment