Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Guess Who?




Guess who has been riding in the car like a champ?  


This gal:





Her favorite way to travel

A rare moment when she actually sat in her own seat

Guess who has been riding through the Starbucks drive through without barking?  


  
Godiva!


I don't know who this is, but I found her on Instagram and thought she looked remarkably like Hattie. Although Hattie Mae has been doing pretty well too, despite not being offered her own puppucino.  (Who knew there was such a thing?)

And, finally, guess who has been getting into the garbage can A LOT lately?

Sorry I don't have a photo to prove it.  I'm usually too busy yelling at her,  or dragging her out of the trash, or chasing her around the house (while yelling at her) to try and remove whatever "treat" she has locked inside her jaws of steel.

So you'll have to take my word for it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment