Saturday, March 16, 2013

Speaking of Pie...

When Nora got home from school on Thursday, she informed me that it was  National Pie Day.  So, of course, I asked her if she got to eat any pie.  To which she smiled and replied, "Apple!  But some of the other kids picked Blueberry or Dutch Apple!"  

I then asked if her teacher brought in all these pies.  "Of course!  For Pie day!"  Apparently, she was still high on pie.  "Mom-- then,  L-  recited the number Pi!  For a long time!"

And then we were on the same page.  

3/14 was National 3.14 day.  

I didn't know. According to MY calendar, 3/14 is the beginning of National Agriculture Week.   Didn't know that either.  Apparently, I don't look at my calendar close enough.  For I also learned that 3/21 is Absolutely Incredible Kid Day.  

I circled that one.   

S-

No comments:

Post a Comment