Friday, February 22, 2013

Another Round of I Heart Thursdays

Yesterday was a good day.  So good, in fact, I feel like reporting about it:

1.  I didn't have to pack a school lunch because it's Thursday.  And as I've reported previously,    Thursdays are the only days NJ will buy lunch, because they serve PB&J.

2.  I wrote.  I wrote on my blog (obviously) and I started my Writer's Workshop

3.  I ate lunch.  With Dave.  We had Cream of Potato Soup (that I didn't make)

4.  I made brownies.  And then I ate brownies.

5.  I took my kiddo to the library (to re-check-out "The Hobbit") and to the toy store so she could spend her hard-earned money (okay not really hard-earned) on a new figurine--to add to her collection of figurines.

Sometimes I just LOVE Thursdays

No comments:

Post a Comment