Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Heart Thursdays

I had such a great morning today.  After I left the physical therapist, that is. After she was finished, poking, prodding, stretching, hurting, massaging, my poor hamstring.  (By the way, did you realize that your hamstring (singular) is actually comprised of three muscles.  So why don't they call them hamstrings (plural)?  At any rate, I injured mine months ago.  And my kind P.T., Sarah, has been helping me on my road to recovery.  It's been a long road...

After my P.T. session, however, is when my day really started.  First, I bought this, as I was grabbing a coffee at Fred Meyer.
Mumford & Sons: Babel

I LOVE this CD!  I know...old school.  While it's certainly convenient to download songs/music nowadays, once in a while I still love having something tangible.  Something with a picture on it.  Something with lyrics printed on it. My family appreciates this too, because then they don't have to suffer listen to my versions of the songs.  (I can be quite creative)


See!  Lyrics!  Now I won't have to make up my own :)

With my new tunes playing, I drove downtown to the Tacoma Farmers Market, where I was sad to see the sign stating that today is the last day of the season. Which explained the small crowd.  So, in less time than usual, I wandered down Broadway, bought my salad veggies from Terrie's Berries 

Dinner

and then, bought my lunch: Veggie Korma, from Gateway To India.  Yum!  

Lunch-my favorite

Actually, this was supposed to be my dinner.  With Dave gone for the week, dinners around here haven't been very planned.  And unable to resist the smell, once I got home, I decided to split it in half and make two meals out of it.  Ya, that did not happen.  Let's just say, I'm extremely full and the aforementioned veggies will be put to good use in tonight's dinner:  salad.  (Nora will be thrilled!)

Then, with JUST ENOUGH money left over, I bought this sweet purse.  

My new bag from Atlas Past
atlaspast.etsy.com
And when I say just enough, I literally mean just enough.  The sweet girl who was selling them, even waived the sales tax for me.  She also said she's a member of The 253 Collective, which is located across from The Swiss, and which I will now have to check out.  (Or, maybe I'll just look her up on line: atlaspast.etsy.com)

So now I'm home: stuffed, broke, and happy.  

Happy Thursday 

xoxo
S-

No comments:

Post a Comment