Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Delish!

After Nora Jane and I went to The Haunted Ballet last Sunday, we walked around the corner to my new favorite bakery: Corina.

And since the ballet had just ended, there was a long line of patrons ahead of us.  A few of our Girl Scout friends decided the wait was simply too long. Or more accurately, their moms decided it was too close to dinner.  Either way, they dumped us and headed home.

Nora Jane and I, on the other hand, believe there is no line--no wait--too long when it comes to fresh baked cookies.  So we waited.  And waited.

But it was SO WORTH IT.

Because this is what we got:
Chocolate Chip Cookie
from Corina Bakery


And, because I am a coffe-aholic, and can't eat a cookie without it, I also got this:

No you're not going blind.
The ink on this cup is very light.
So I'll read it for you:  Corina Bakery
And they were both DELICIOUS!

So delish, in fact, that after I dropped Nora at school this morning, Jack and I drove back downtown to pick up what could easily become a bad habit.

Luckily, they aren't just around the corner from my house.

xoxo
S-


No comments:

Post a Comment