Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Clinging to Summer Just a Little Longer

I've had a hard time saying good bye to Summer this year.

Thus, I haven't completely embraced Fall.

Even though Nora Jane is back in school.
Even though our anniversary (Sept. 21) has come and gone (21 years!  woo hoo!)
Even after we dropped Anna off at college.
Even though the first day of Fall has come and gone!

So, even though last night was just a typical Tuesday night,  you can see that I tried to pretend Summer is still here.


My Roaring Campfire

The Fixins
The Toastmaster

Gooey Goodness


Dave, watching old SNL videos on his IPAD.
He wasn't TRULY in the moment
And as you can tell by his jacket, he HAS welcomed Fall.  

What you can't see, however, is that my legs, despite their proximity to the fire, were COLD.  Because I was wearing a skirt.  Because it's still summer!  

xoxo-
S

No comments:

Post a Comment